Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valentine's Day

Aaron always wakes up before me but today I wanted to wake up early and make him cinnamon rolls....... little did I know that he wanted me to stay in bed so he could set up a treasure hunt for me. The one day I want to get up I am told to go back to bed.... I'm ok with that! So he sent me on a treasure hunt around the apartment to find my gift.. Some of his hints were pretty clever and made me laugh. My treasure hunt ended back in the bedroom where I found my gift waiting for me on my bed. Here it is...


He bought me the sequel to the book I read a while back and little to say I read this book in just a couple days. I know they are crooked but these are the flowers he got me Saturday night. They have survived quite a while they are just starting to die. While Aaron was at school on Friday I decorated our kitchen for the upcoiming Valentine's Daya dn our 6 months anniversary. On this wall I wrote all the reasons I love Aaron... he didn't even notice it for like 10 minutes after he got home. I thought it would be pretty obvious seeing how it is right next tot the front door. I always set his present out on the table adn wouldn't let him open it til Sunday. i wanted to torture him! lolWhen he finally did get to open it this was inside! What a good movie for the holiday right?? lol
I We decdied that we would both take a night to do dinner. Aaron's night was Saturday night. We had Papa Murphy's. Which I love. And i didn't want him straining himself to hard! It's the thought that counts.

Sunday was my day to make dinner and since Aaron's favorite meal is meatloaf and the last time I made it for him was last year on Valentine's Day I figured that's what i would do.. Maybe I'll just make it a tradition?


We had a great Valentine's Day. We fall more in love with each other every day, and our little man that is on the way. He gives us something to look forward too as well. We can't to see him.




















No comments: