Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

We Gave In....

Ok so we were NOT going to buy a crib until after we moved into our place after Basic Training and stuff with the Air Force. While we live with my parents we were just going to have braxton sleep in his pack-n-play because he would be so small and not really need a big crib all to himself. Although we already had the bedding we wanted. We were NOT going to give in. We were going to save that money for anything else we needed... Well little to say We gave in. Aaron was looking online at baby stuff and he came across this deal. We looked at it for a little bit and talked about how we didn't need it. But it was the same style we had been looking at IF we were going to get a crib. This crib is used but the lady said her son only slept in it for like 24 hours. He was one of those babies that had to fall asleep in your arms and he wouldn't sleep in his crib. So we just couldn't pass it up..... Isn't it beautiful! So of course since we got a new toy we had to play with it!!!! We took it into the back bedroom and set it up with the bedding in it! It was so weird to walk around the corner and see the crib all done up and think.. wow soon there will be a baby in there! Every little thing makes it seem more and more real! Also I am 35 weeks along and the doctor says I am still measuring perfect and everything. My doctor's aide was telling me I was so wodnerful that I needed a perscription for it so she gave me a perscription for a FREE LARGE SUNDAE @ Dairy Queen! It was delicious! Oh the benefits of being pregnant! So the countdown has begun from now on I go to the doctor every week until Braxton decides to come. I better pack my hospital bag. I have his ready but I'm not.
So here it is the final crib. We love it and are so glad we gave in. But no more. We are not buying anything else. becasue well quite frankly we don't need it. We are set we are just patiently waiting for him to come. We've spoiled him enough already... maybe we'll spoil ourselves one day soon!!!!




2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the crib & the bedding, it looks so cute!! I'm glad you guys gave in!!

Mark & Rachel said...

You want to know something funny? I found that SAME crib, texte the lady to say we wanted to come look at it, then an hour later she said it had been sold! Haha. I love that crib! Enjoy! And we're doing a sports theme too!!