Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Shower

We went home the weekend of the 20th to do my baby shower. Before the guests arrived I decided I wanted to dress up Zoey and play doll with her. She looked so cute in Braxton's little outfit and she just sat on my lap so content. Pretty much like what you see in the picture. What a good little girl... in boy's clothes.. We had a delicious variety of food to eat.. Thank you Mom for preparing all of this.
Kiera was my little helper while I was opening the gifts she would bring them to me and after I opened them I would ask her if they were going to fit me, but she always told me they were for my baby.



We had such a nice turnout. Thank you everyone that came. We appreciate all the gifts, and we know Braxton will love them!

Again Kiera being my little helper.


Here are all the wonderful gifts we got, and Braxton's great great Aunt Francis sent him a swing. She lives in California. He is going to be a spoiled little boy. Lots of people to love him.










No comments: