Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

33 weeks

Aaron says my belly now sticks out further then some other things... Braxton is definitely growing and I am too slowly. I had my Dr. appt on Monday and i had not gained any weight in the last 3 weeks but he said everything is perfect. So I am doing well. Other then the heartburn that I get at least twice a day, and some back pains. Braxton in my opinion is going to be a very athletic kid. He moves and rolls and kicks and squirms all day long.. and at night when I'm trying to sleep, but i don't mind it I just lay there in bed with my hands on my stomach and enjoy it. Unless I'm really tired then i just wish he would sleep as well. I am grateful that my pregnancy has gone well so far and I hope it continues to go well. We only have about 6 1/2 weeks until he should be here. From now on I go to the Dr. every 2 weeks. Time has flown by and before we know it we will be adding one more to our little family.

No comments: