Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our Weekend and 30 weeks

Friday night date night we decided to go ice skating. We figured if I went slow and didn't fall it would be ok. I have been ice skating before and never been as nervous as I was on Friday. I thinkit's because I am pregnant and I didn't want to take any chance. So I went super slow and we only went around a few times, oh and the ice was pretty choppy. That didn't help. It was fun I was just very nervous, so i couldn't pull off my triple axle that I usually could :) Maybe after the baby comes we will try again. I made Aaron hold on to me the whole time except for a few minutes when I let him enjoy himself and I stood in one place and took the pictures!
This is me trying to stay stable. i didn't really like the skates they gave me either they seemed really flimsy and hurt my ankles.



It was cute though while we were there this guy was skating back and forth with flowers in his hand so Aaron asked him if he was going to propose and he said he was. We waited to watch this. It was cute. They videotaped it and he even got on one knee on the ice.... I'm assuming she said yes because he put the ring on her finger and then she kissed him... How cute. So congrats to them!

On Saturday we went swimming at Rockland Apartments. The water felt so nice and it was relaxing. I really just sat on the stairs but the water was great. It's what i needed. Then we went to a basketball game with Brent and Janeen and out to applebee's. It was pretty fun.I just didnt get any pictures.
So here I am 30 weeks today!!! Only 10 to go! Maybe less! We are getting very excited if you can't tell!!!! Anyways Braxton is still moving aorund a ton. Aaron thinks he is going to come out walking. I say I don't think so! I have been doing pretty good as well. I do have heartburn occasionally and sometimes can't sleep very well. Sundays are the worst though. I am ok the rest of the week but as soon as we get into sacrament meeting I get so hot and dizzy and feel like i could pass out. This lasts all of sacrament meeting, it is so tempting to just go home but I know I need to stay, so i go stand outside or walk around for a minute. Aaron thinks I am crazy because he isn't that hot and I am sitting there fanning myself the whole time. We are going to look into purchasing a personal fan for me maybe at the dollar store or something. It is just ridiculous!!!


So there it is our weekend in a nutshell. Now we are off to watch the Super Bowl at Stefani and Travis' house! Have a great week!!




2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

you look so dang cute pregnant!! Hope you are feeling okay!! Milk products helped my heartburn, and of course, TUMS, by the gallon. Looks like you guys are havin' fun!! Can't wait to see you again!

Hogg Family said...

I totally blogger stalked you guys! I hope you remember who I am Nicole! My parents are neighbors of Mike and Kathy... Anyway! looks like you guys are doing well! congrats on the air force business and looking so great being prego! Can't wait to see baby pics in the next couple of months!