Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Our Temporary Home

Well here it is: Our temporary home.
Aaron had to stay on base the day I moved in so I had to unpack the car all by myself. He watched Braxton for a while so I could unpack.
Good thing too because we are on the third floor and I had some pretty heavy suitcases.
My first thought was oh great, it smells like someone has smoked in here
and it's small, How am I going to keep my sanity here?
Well once I got things unpacked and put away so we didn't have a huge suitcase in the middle of the floor, it started to feel more homey. Now that we have been here for a week or so it does feel like our place beacuse I have gotten used to it. Not saying i want to stay here forver, but it will do for now.
Because it is soooo small and only one room during the day when Braxton has his toys out it looks sooo messy..

But once I have a chance to make the beds and clean up after him,
It doesn't look too bad.
In fact I think it's kinda cute! As you can see there is only one full size bed and the couch that can be used as a bed...
So where does Braxton sleep?
Well I am so used to having him in the same room as me that I hear every little noise he makes.
SO i put him on the couch with pillows around him
sure enough the first night around 2 am
I hear a loud thud and then some crying.
He had fallen off the bed.
So i brought him into bed with me..
Well whenhe is with me he thinks he is king of the bed and sprawls all over the place, sleeps crooked and wants to be right in my face.
I wake up cramped and kinked all over.
So I tried puttin him on the floor on some blankets,
well he does't sleep there very long wakes up about 2 or so and
ends up in bed with me ayways.
I don't know what is going on, maybe he is finally teething,
but the last 2 nights he has woken up a few times and jsut been mad!
He kicks the blankets and looks at me and screams.
Oh how it will be nice when he has his own room
and sleeps through the night,
but with our moving around and being in our room his whole life
i don't blame him,.
In fact Aaron doesn't think I will be able to handle it
when Braxton gets his own room....
and hate to admit it but he's probably right.

No comments: