Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

the last few days

Doesn't that face just make you smile?
Braxton loves Bathtime, whenever i say "Braxton are you ready to take a bath?"
He looks at the bathroom door and says "du du du" for duck.
While he is in the tub if I ask him where the duck is he always looks for it and then goes and gets it. It is so fun to wathc him learn what different things are. We love having Dad with us whenever he can be here.
Time is going fast because in just 4 weeks we are flying home to move all of our stuff here.
It's still weird to me that this will be "home" for awhile.
We did find a 3 bedroom apartment we like,
Just waiting for the application process to be done.
So I don't know where he learned this face, but he has just started pulling it ALL the time.
He will look at me and pull this face for no reason.
SO while we were waiting for Aaron the other day I kept scrunching my nose at him and he would copy me. I'm loving it.
While sitting in the parking lot waiting for Aaron I like to go a little early to watch them all march across the street, it is pretty amazing to me to watch 500 people be in step with each other. Here they are lined up waiting to be released after class.
Just waiting, oh i got a new hat, Perfect for days that i don't feel like doing my hair!lol
Here's that face again.Gotta love it!!!

oh and still no teeth, however we can see right where they are gonna be!

No comments: