Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

February 24, 2011

Ten months ago Grandma Richins met her FIRST Great Grandchild.
Little did we know ten months later we would lose her.
She was in love with Braxton and it was sooo much
fun to watch.
Everytime we would go and visit her,
she would take picture after picture of him!
She called him Brax. which was so cute.

Grandma had been in the hospital for over 2 months with an infection
they thought they got it all but then it started spreading.
We lost her on Braxton's 10 month birthday.
She was a beautiful lady and wil be dearly missed.
I only have good memories of her.
I know that she is in a better place. She is with her parents again
and she is no longer suffering. That is the best thing we could have asked for her.
She is dearly missed and still loved by everyone that knew her.
On a happy note
Braxton is 10 months old!
I love watching his little personality come out more and more each day.
He thinks he is a pretty funny kid.
Sometimes he will just throw his head back and start to laugh!
He loves to play peek a boo!
He is defintely a curious kid.
As I write this he is sitting on the bathroom floor playing with my straightener
pushing all the buttons. DOn't worry it is unplugged!








I can not believe he still doesn't have any teeth!
However I have heard the longer they take the healthier they are.. let's
just hope that's true.
Braxton is starting to stand a little on his own for a few seconds at a time.
I can't believe our sweet little boy is going to be a year old in 2 months.
The time has just flown by, but we have enjoyed every second of it.
I am so grateful for him and the blessing he is in our life!
We love him more then we could have ever imagined!!!

3 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Such a sweet post Nicole! Love your little guy and his fun ways!
add me to your list! :)
algallup.blogspot.com

Marm, Daddy, Monet and Dixie said...

I love the pic of your grandma with Braxton. Very special. You have a good outlook. I'm seeing more of Aaron in Braxton!! :)

Emily said...

Sorry for your loss Nicole!! Little Braxton is such a little stud muffin, and I'm so glad that you and Aaron are finally able to be together again!! :) I hope you are liking Texas!