Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Boredom!

So yes, there are times up here in Rexburg where we get just a little bored. It doesn't happen often... lol... but it does happen. Anyways we do play a lot of Super Mario Brothers 3. In fact we've beat the game twice now! Or we watch movies. But sometimes Aaron gets on this kick of where he wants to draw on my leg or arm, or he wants me to draw on his because it feels good and tickles.. He is silly. He is quite artistic though because he drew Mario on my leg.. just a little misproportioned!! I had no idea what to drawso aaron said " Draw a 2o (becasue that is his favorite number) and me playing basketball." So I put my artistic ability to work and this is what I came up with.. oh and I was craving Arby's that day so I drew me in the crowd with the Arby's hat on and it says I'm craving Arby's and i also drew one on Aaron's head. And guess what... it worked!!! We had a little date night at Arby's that night. SO i guess next time i want something i 'll just draw it on his leg!!!


No comments: