Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grandmas come to visit

My mom was able to come and stay with us for a week.
It was sooo much fun to have her here.
We did some redecorating (pictures will come later),
reorganizing, and picture taking.
She was so excited to get to spend time with the boys.
Braxton calls Grandma "Gra Gra"
It was the funniest thing.
He loved having her here.
And it was such a help to me as well. We took Braxton bowling for the first time.
What a blast.
It was bittersweet having my Mom leave, a week just went too fast but I was also excited to see my Mother-in-Law.
I just realized I didn't take a pic of her with just the boys. dang it.
Well she brought some hand me down clothes for Braxton and the first thing he saw was:
SpongeBob!!
We played lots of "hoops", made a ton of cookies, went to the park, drove up to the temple, ate at Red Robin, and had way too many late nights talking.
It was so nice to have both of our moms come down and help us out and get to see the Boys.
It made us miss home but we are going to visit in 2 months, and I couldn't be more excited.
Thanks Mom and Kathy for everything!

No comments: