Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

9 months old

Braxton had his 9 month appointment today.
He weighs 19 lbs. 11 0z and he's 28 1/2 inches tall.
The Doctor says he looks great, other then his ear is a little infected.
But developement wise he is right on track.
So it was American Idol night tonight.
After the show we went and danced around in my room for awhile.
Tiffany was recording us,
I would post htta but mmm kinda embarrassing.







Oh and great great news..
We go see Aaron in a week.
We fly out on Wednesday.
I am sooo excited and nervous,
this will be my first time on a plane ... and with a baby.
Good thing mom is coming to help me out.
Once Aaron graduates it will be on to the next adventure.
I will probably have to come back here for a few weeks while they
get housing and stuff situated, but after that who knows
where we will be!!!


3 comments:

Melody said...

I used to dance around with Andrew all the time! ...and then he gained weight. Haha. Andrew weighed more at 5 months old than Braxton does now! Isn't that ridiculous? Talk about pain in my arms! lol.

You've never been on a plane? It's not too bad. I actually like traveling that way, except it's hard with a baby. At least you're not driving, and your mom is coming with you!

Emily said...

You guys are so cute!!! I'm so happy that you get to see Aaron this week!!

Braxton is such a cute little guy!
p.s. i think you should post the video of you guys dancing.. haha

Nebeker's said...

oh man i would need some real good bribbing to post that video!