Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Winter Carnival



Aaron's boss does ice sculptures as a hobby and one saturday they were doing a big event thing in the park. Well he asked us if we could come and help. It was a lot of fun, Aaron and I threw some snow at each other, go figure I started it!!! :) We walked around and drank hot chocolate, We slid down the snowhill together, ok we rolled and it's becasue Aaron pushed me but I wouldn't let go of him. Anyways we went to help Jeff out so we took our turns with the shovels and we had to do the out line of an indian which ended up being a bear. We went by later to see what it looked like. it was amazing to me that we got to see the process of this.
What started out as an indian turned into a bear.
Aaron liked to awkwardly hug it! But it was fun definitely something I have never done before!

No comments: