Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A little Late But Valentine's Day



We went home on Valentine's Day weekend so on Friday before we left I decorated Aaron's room while he was at work. I made him a nice big card, bought him a kite (that we still haven't used yet), and made him go for a hunt with the numbered hearts. Each heart just had a simple fact of why I love Aaron on it.











One of the hearts said I liked Aaron's chest, and they were growing because he has been working them out but really he is so small and flat that you couldn't tell a difference but I thought it was funny.

When Aaron reached the last of the hearts, we all got in the car and headed home. Another long 5 hour drive. But we tend to make it pretty fun. Kevin and Angela usually sit in the back and listen to their music while Aaron does a Sudoku puzzle and I stare at the road.














When we got home on Friday night I dropped them all off and went home. Saturday morning Aaron came to our house and we ran some errands and then came back to my house.
I don't have pictures of it but Aaron bought me a nice scrapbook with some paper, stickers. and other scrapbooking material. He also made the first page in my scrapbook. he was sneaky and had Britt sneak it up to my room when i wasn't paying attention. It was beautiful.
So it was my turn to surprise Aaron again. So that night I had my sisters put the meatloaf in the oven and I took Aaron to a few stores. I told him we had reservations somewhere but he couldn't know where so I made him blindfold himself while I drove him back to my house for a nice dinner.
















Our night was fantastic! It was the first night in a long time that we got to sit down and enjoy a meal without being rushed. And it was his favorite and it was my first time making meatloaf. I thin our night turned out pretty good. Definitely something to remember. We had a great Valentine's Day.

No comments: