Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Feeling Blessed

I must say staying at home with these 2 crazy kids has it's long, hard, frustrating days.
But overall I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them and have so much fun with them.
Braxton is now 3 1/2 and is one funny kid. He always catches us off guard with the things he says.
He is also the sweetest kid ever. If I have even a little headache is the first to tell me "it's ok mom I will take good care of you."
He is so polite, and kind.
He tells everyone we meet in the stores "Hi my name is Braxton Scott Nebeker, I'm 3, and this is my brother Colton, he's 1"
He's the best big brother.
he says the best prayers. always praying that his family will be safe and that the house and the windows can be safe too. :)
He loves His nursery class at church. In January he will be a sunbeam. I can't believe it.
He is involved in a at home preschool with a group of kids, and learning so much.
He is so smart and wants to know about everything. And very creative.
The other day we were driving to lunch with Aaron and we saw some airplanes.
Me: Braxton look at those huge airplanes.
Braxton: Mom those are airplane eperators,
Me: What is an eperator.
Braxton: it's an airplane that doesn't have an engine and it goes up and down really slow.
Me: Where did you learn that? (thinking some cartoon)
Braxton: I didn't learn it.
Me: oh so you made it up
Braxton: (in a stern voice) NO it's an eperator
I just smiled and left it at that.
 Colton is now 22 months. Almost 2 years. Where has the time gone???
He is saying some words:
Mama
Dada
Baby
NO, no
lalalal (for water)
Bu =Buzz
bye bye
nite nite
toe
hi
bubble
lots of animal sounds
go
ow
me me me
and some others I cant think of right now.
He is such a cuddly kid,
he has a thing for hair so he will climb up on the couch just to sit on my shoulder and play with my hair. :)
He LOVES Buzz Lightyear right now.
He does good in nursery also.
And as you can see he loves to help me with my chores.
 
As you can see I am very blessed with 2 cute, fun, amazing kids.
AND I love being able to stay home with them everyday.
 
 


No comments: