Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

My two handsome boys on Mothers Day.
Being a mom to two boys is the best thing in the world.
Yes i get stressed and lately I have had no "me-time"
but I love it and wouldnt trade it for the world.
Sometimes at night after they are asleep I just have to remind myself that how blessed I am to be a mother and to have these two special boys.
I've been worn thin lately..... we have been so busy with a ton of things here and there.
Braxton has a tooth coming in.. so our patience was wearing thin and he was extra clingy.
But like I said after the week is passed I look back and am just grateful for my family.
 I am a little behind in the blogging world so Braxton turned 2 in April.
He is talking so clear and good now. It is fun to actually understand him and him be able to tell us what he wants.
 We had a Mickey Mouse birthday party,


 Colton is now 5 months old. He is rolling everywhere and trying so hard to get up on his knees and scoot where he wants to.
He is the happiest baby I know.
He loves watching Braxton play and he just laughs at him.
I can't wait until they can play together!

No comments: