Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

2 year anniversary

For our anniversary this year we stayed at hotel in San Antonio called the JW Marriott!

It is a huge htoel with a golf course and it's own water park.
I was in pillow Heaven when i saw how many pillows they had waiting for me!
This was just the lobby of the hotel. It was ridiculous!We did some swimming and floating on the lazy river
it must have worn Braxton out bcasue on the way to Red Robin for dinner this is what he looked like! I love his little face he was pulling!
Dinner was so good, neither of us had been to Red Robin in awhile I wish i would have got a picture of the dessert we had! The Mud Pie!!
After dinner we were pretty worn out so the boys just relaxed and watched some tv.

And of course Braxton got into everything! But he has such a cute face!
I am so grateful for my marriage and the wonderful family I have.
We are so excited for the rest of our future together,
and the new addition that will be here in December.


2 comments:

Melody said...

Sorry I'm so late, but happy anniversary!

Trae Perry said...

Haha that looks like it was super fun!!! Also dude Aaron, I thought you were gonna get some muscle from being in the A.F. but you still look like a freakin stick man!! Braxton is bigger than you!!