Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend

I had a great mother's day this year. Hanging out with my boys is one of my favorite things to do.

Aaron took me to a nice dinner at

The Towers of America!

650 feet in the air.

SOOOOO cool,

the restaurant slowly rotated and did a 360 degree rotation while we were eating, so we got to see all of San Antonio!










Oh and Best of All found out we are pregnant with

a little sibling for Braxton.
Baby is Due December 13th 2011!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! We are so excited for you guys Nicole!! I can't wait to meet the second baby Nebeker! :)

Unknown said...

oh, p.s. that was Emily :)

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

wow! congratulations on baby #2! life in texas looks like it is treating you three well!