Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Been Busy

These last couple weeks we have been pretty busy.
We celebrated Christmas early because Aaron was getting ready to leave.
Braxton's first Christmas Present.. From Grandma and Grandpa Foster.
Braxton is now 7 months. I thought this picture was priceless..

There's my happy boy!
Our little family before Aaron left.




Braxton's first snow!







Aaron's friend Marco from work was baptized on December 4th.
Aaron was also baptized on December 4th.. 17 years ago.
I thought that was pretty cool.








And Today..... Aaron swore into the air force one more time.
He is now in San Antonio. I got to talk to him for a little while before he had to get all checked in and everything. I am hoping the next time i get to talk to him
is sunday. As for now Braxton and I are going to have to make
do without him. We miss him already, but we know that this is only a short time in
the scheme of things. This is the start of a long
8 weeks. But I am challenging myself these 8 weeks as
well. I am going to get in better shape while Aaron is away.
I have no reason or excuse not too. well i guess i never did, but
this time i am determined because when i see Aaron again....
well i want to take his breath away! lol
ok a little dramatic but i am planning on getting back to what i was when we
first met. Wish me luck.







Aaron's family also came this morning to see him off.
We are soooo grateful for all of our family for supporting us and willing to help us while he is
away.
Good Luck Aaron. We love and mis you so much.












2 comments:

The Dennett's said...

Oh Nicole I can't even imagine how tough that would be...8 whole weeks! You are a strong woman for letting him serve his country. I know that your family will be even more blessed because of this sacrifice. Hang in there- lean on family :)

Nebeker's said...

8 weeks will (hopefully) fly by. I am just glad that it is not longer. I now feel for all the other families more then i have before i understand what they go through... but at least i know he is safe... he's just yelling at!!! :)