Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not so little anymore

My poor baby had his first ear infection this last week. Let's just say it was a long week. Aaron was working from 9 am to 7:30 pm so i was all alone. Braxton was so sensitive to everything. he didn't want to be put down... EVER! So it was a very lazy week, lounging in sweats and cuddling with my baby. I love cuddling I just felt so bad that it was because he was hurting. He is feeling soooo much better now. He is smiling and laughin and waking us up with the "ba ba ba" sound instead of "waaaaahhhh" Oh Happy Day! Braxton weighed in at 17 lbs 2 oz when i took him to the quickcare. He is sitting up with little assistance no days. It is so fun to watch him grow. He is going to be 6 months on Sunday. Where has the time gone?
Dad was feeding him and he ended up looking like this!

But he was just chilling I guess. We love this Boy. What a joy he is in our home.



1 comment:

The Dennett's said...

I love this. He is really growing! so sad about the ear infection...but you were a good mama for enduring it with him!