Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Just because it's been awhile!

So not only did Braxton get my dimple in my chin but he also got my bad eyes. Sorry Son!
Just getting him ready for bed. which great news he still sleeps through the night I usually get between 6 and 7 hours a night before he wakes up and needs fed. Oh I love his little face.


That's right he has a mohawk with what little bit of hair that he does have. We try to make him cool.



He loves loves loves his swing. He is starting to figure out that he can bring things to his mouth with his hands so now he will spit out his pacifier and bring his blanket up to his mouth. He is getting so smart.


We love watching him grow and the new things he learns everyday. We are so blessed to have his sweet little spirit in our house.



2 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

I cannot wait to get that much! I guess it would probably help if I went to bed earlier though :-) Those soothie pacifiers are the only ones David will take.

The Dennett's said...

Braxton is getting so big! Yall are such a cute family :)