Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Little Man

Braxton had to get his two month old shots today. He did scream when they poked him but I was amazed at how fast he calmed down and went to sleep. Poor little guy, I hate when there is nothing i can do for him. This outift was Aaron's when he was a baby. So for Father's Day I took some pictures of Braxton in this outfit for Aaron. We compared Braxton's picture to one of me as a baby and one of aaron and he definitely has Aaron's eyes and nose, and my lips and chin. He is 50/50 all the way.

We love this little boy more then we could ever imagine. He is such a blessing to us. I love being a stay at home mom and getting to know my little boy.He is starting to smile and coo at us, and we love it. I couldn't ask for a happier baby. He truly was sent from Heaven.

2 comments:

Emily said...

He is to cute!! And he is getting big!

Mark & Rachel said...

He is so cute and getting so big! I think you guys should come for a visit before we move :-) Haha.